Monday 11 June 2018

Profile

My name is Jorja. I am from Australia. I live in Tairāwhiti. I go to Ormond School. I have one brother.

I am good at horse riding. I enjoy hanging out with my friends. My challenges are stepping out of my comfort zone. My goals for this year are to get a lot better on my math.

I am looking forward to starting surf lifesaving.The person that inspires me is my mum. I am a little nervous about my blog. I don’t really like sharing things for people to see. I don’t mind staying connected with others - just not all the time.

3 comments:

  1. when it seat my gols is to get beater on the maths it is mend to beater at maths

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi it's Avril. You did awesome with your righting great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. you stick to those goals

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.